Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Crowned by Fire

Crowned by Fire Crowned by Fire by Nenia Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Man, this book was good. The books in this series just keep getting better. But HOW, HOW, HOW did I NOT realize there was another book after this one?! And it's not out yet.
description

I only got four hours of sleep last night. I slept through both of my alarms, waking up an hour late and had to get my kid dressed, fed and out the door looking decent in ten minutes. My child hates getting ready for school in the morning.
description

I just couldn't stop reading it, I had to know what was going to happen. The only thing that makes not knowing the ending yet, okay, is that at some point I'll get another book with Finn in it. I intensely disliked him in the first book. He was a dick, he still is sometimes, but I really, really like him now.
description


Disclaimer: I did receive this book in a giveaway from the author, which in no way has any influence over any of my comments or review of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname