Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Archaic

Archaic Archaic by Regan Ure
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

★ ★ ½

[$0.00 on Kindle 02/24/16]

As I was reading Archaic I was actually trying to think of a word to describe its writing. It was on the tip of my tongue and just couldn't think of it. When I finished reading, I went to its Amazon page, to see if the next book was available, and saw a review that said exactly what I was trying to verbalize. It was formulaic, very step-by-step. The story is interesting enough to me that I will buy the second book to see what happens, especially since it ends in a cliffhanger.

I really need to start checking if a series is complete, or not, before I start reading a book. OTL
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname